The 19th edition of MIFB Malaysia 2018, the largest international Food, and Food Processing & Beverage Expo.
MIFB is the largest Food and Beverage Focused Trade event in the country which offers a platform for businesses from the industry to showcase their products and services at an international level. Exhibitors will also be offered a highly focused event which caters to their needs and brings them the best ROI.
If you are looking to introduce, exchange, and learn about the latest innovation and technologies from around the world then MIFB is the place to be. Mark your diaries now!
MIFB is a platform for businesses from the F&B industry to showcase their products and services at an international level. With enhanced international participation, more than 20,000 trade visitors from around the world are expected to join MIFB 2018. MIFB welcomes players from the F&B industry to showcase their products & services including sweets & confectioneries, beverages, canned products, convenience food, dairy products, delicatessen products, food ingredients, food promotional boards, fresh & processed seafood, frozen food, gourmet food, halal food, herbs & spices, health & organic products, food technologies & machineries, wine & spirits and more.
Here are 8 Reasons for you to be at MIFB:
- Malaysia’s largest Food and Beverage Focused Event
- Caters to all areas of the Food Supply Chain; Importers/Exporters, Manufacturers, Retailers/Wholesaler etc
- A support pillar for SMES in the country to propel their business to meet the demand in the country and go internationally
- Innovating the F&B Players with relevant conferences/Seminars to highlight up-to-date and current technologies
- A clear direction with specific segments of the Food Industry; Food tech, Seafood, F&B – Natural & Healthy Food and Halal Food
- Brings in highly focused Trade Visitors from the relevant industry through special programmers.
- A highly successful Business Matching Platform where Exhibitors and Buyers are connected and have business meetings during the show day.
- Works closely with the Malaysian government to play a role in positioning Malaysia as a prime food hub in the Asian region as well as a center for international halal food.
Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities
Ministry of Agriculture & Agro-based Industry (MOA)
Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia
Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau
Malaysian Exporters Association
Fisheries Development Authority of Malaysia (LKIM)
(Source : Federation of Indian Exporters’ Assn, Chennai)
International Food Processing & Beverage Fair
27th – 29th June 2018
Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia