FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOOD INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION
EXTERNAL R & D
Synergizing Concept to Commercialization!
TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
FOOD BRANDING & MARKET RESEARCH
Your Brand is a story that’s left behind!
Food Consultants in Bhopal
Bhopal is the capital city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and the administrative headquarters of Bhopal district and Bhopal division. Bhopal is known as the City of Lakes for its various natural as well as artificial lakes and is also one of the greenest cities in India.
The major industries in the old city are electrical goods, medicinal, cotton, chemicals and jewelry. Other industries include cotton and flour milling, cloth weaving and painting, as well as making matches, sealing wax, and sporting equipment.
Agri sector (including Animal husbandry) forms 20.53% of GSDP in MP – About 73% population depending largely on Agriculture – More than 15 million ha. of area under cultivation. Madhya Pradesh is ranked no 1 in the production of oilseeds, pulses, aromatic and medicinal horticulture, no 1 in production of sesame and pea and ranked no 3 in production of citrus fruits and cereals and also among top 5 states in milk production. The state has 11 agro-climatic zones and 5 Crop zones with varying land use, soil types, rainfall and water resources distributed across 51 districts of the State.
Food Parks – 6 food parks being established in MP at:-
These food parks have all the common facilities expected in an industrial park along with common facilities needed for agro industry like:-
- Cold Storages / modified atmosphere cold storages
- Warehousing facilities
- Milk Chilling plants
Apart from these food parks there are 5 agri-export Zones, and 45 Industrial Areas in Madhya Pradesh.
To encourage the agri production and industrial establishments in Odisha the government is now planning some excellent policies especially for the food processing industries, such as-
- Electricity incentives for MSME and large scale units
- Reimbursement on obtaining quality certification-50 per cent of the fee subject to an upper limit of INR 5 lacs; Reimbursement for promotion of R&D, INR 5 lac/ patent reimbursement
- Stamp duty exemption
- Reimbursement of30 per cent expenditure incurred on transportation of processed goods to ICD/port (annual ceiling of INR10 lakh for 5 years)
- Exemption of mandi fee
- Entry tax exemption to MSMEs – 5 years for investments up to INR 5 billion and 7 years for investments of over INR 5 billion
- Capital Subsidy on ETP/ STP Health Standards to MSMEs -50 per cent up to a maximum of INR 2.5 million
- Interest subsidy on Term Loan
Being a agro base state the probable food processing opportunities in MP are-
|Maize||Dairy feed, Cornflakes, Starch, Oil|
|Wheat||Packaged Atta, Maida Durum Porridge (Dalia), Suji, Pasta|
|Soyabean||Soya Milk, Soya Protein, Extruded foods, Soya flour|
|Paddy||Rice Bran, Puffed Rice, Flaked Rice, Bran Oil|
|Mango||Juice, Pickles, Jams Orange Juice, Jams & Squash|
|Green-peas||Dehydrated Peas, Frozen Peas|
|Tomatoes||Puree, Ketchup, Sauces, Concentrate|
|Chilies, Ginger, Garlic, Coriander||Powder, Oleoresin, Paste|
Indore being the capital city is growing along with the state Madhya Pradesh with a steady rate. The growth is now inviting billion dollar multinational companies like Pepsico, Britannia, ITC, HUL etc for business which surely is contributing to the economic growth of the state.
View Our Portfolio