FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOOD INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION
EXTERNAL R & D
Synergizing Concept to Commercialization!
TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
FOOD BRANDING & MARKET RESEARCH
Your Brand is a story that’s left behind!
Food Consultants in Guntur
Often referred to as the Land of Chilies, Guntur is a major centre for agriculture, education and learning. It exports large quantities of chilies and tobacco. The major products contributing to the GVA of the district from agriculture and allied services are paddy, cotton kapas, chilies, banana, milk, meat and fisheries.
A major strength of Guntur lies in the following:
- Spice Processing Industry: Guntur proves to be an ideal destination for spice processing industry. With large quantities of turmeric and chilies produced, it serves as an expedient choice for entrepreneurs.
- Milk and Eggs Processing Industry: With livestock farming being a common practice in the district, Guntur is a latent location for milk and eggs processing industries.
- Paddy Processing Industry: Being a major producer of paddy worth processing, Guntur serves as a lucrative base for paddy processing industries.
- Cereal Processing Industry: Guntur is a major producer of sorghum in the state and is definitely suitable for establishment of cereal processing industry.
- Tomato processing industry: Establishment of tomato processing industry in the district would help the manufacturing industry to reduce procurement cost and time.
The district has various spice processing industries, paddy processing industries, a cold store, an airport, Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University equipped with a Regional Agricultural Research Station, and a well-connected network of roads and railways. The total of core road network of the district is 1,274.632 km (792.020 mi). There exists 406 km (252 mi) of the rail network in the district. It has a coastline of approximately 100 km and is situated on the right bank of Krishna River, that separates it from Krishna district and extends till it empties into the Bay of Bengal. It is the 2nd most populous district in the state.
Illustration : http://foodprocessingindia.co.in/stateprofile
Initiatives are undertaken by Government
To provide a fillip to the food sector, the government of Andhra Pradesh has announced new Food Processing Policy in the state. The government accords the highest priority to build industry-friendly environment. The policy includes single desk clearance, capital subsidy for setting up primary processing clusters and primary collection centers, interest subsidy of 7% on the term loan, 100% reimbursement of stamp duty and transfer duty, etc. Under fiscal incentives, the government provides reimbursement of power consumption charges for 5 years, and reimbursement of GST (for 5 years), 100% stamp duty, transfer duty and Non- Agriculture Land Assessment ( NALA) Tax.
Potential Projects for Investment
|Project Name||Processable Products||Value Proposition|
|Vegetable Processing Plant||Vegetable such as tomato, okra||Manufacturing of Frozen Concentrated Tomato juice, tomato puree, etc|
|Cold Storage Units||Providing facility to manufacturers and farmers to maintain the shelf life of their products|
|Medical herbs extraction plant||Spices and herbs||Extracting essences and flavour from aromatic spices and herbs|
|Whey and Casein Manufacturing Units||Milk||Extracting whey and casein protein from milk to manufacture protein concentrates, hydrolysates and isolates|
View Our Portfolio