FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOOD INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION
EXTERNAL R & D
Synergizing Concept to Commercialization!
TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
FOOD BRANDING & MARKET RESEARCH
Your Brand is a story that’s left behind!
Food Consultants in Jaipur
Food Industry in Jaipur
Jaipur, popularly known as the ‘Pink City’ is home to a number of palaces and forts. This capital city of Rajasthan is covered with thick soil and consists of a variety of mineral deposits. The total cultivable area for agriculture is 9, 62,553 hectares. Wheat, Barley, Pearl millet, groundnut and Mustard are some of the major field crops that are cultivated. Among horticultural crops, Mango, Guava, Lime, Tomato, Brinjal, Carrot, peas etc. are grown. Jaipur has 586 Food based industries with an employment of 14,690 people.
Major food processing clusters in Jaipur
- Spices and Condiments processing: Spice processing is a great opportunity as Cardamom, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin etc processed.
- Milk processing: Rajasthan is the 2nd largest producer of milk in the country, processing about 100 tonnes of milk per day. Dairy sector provides plethora of chances for investment here.
- Oil processing: Mustard seeds are abundantly grown in Jaipur, thus creating a market for mustard oil.
- Snacks processing: Famous Indian snack like Bhujia and other savory items are processed here.
The Agro & Food processing sector of Rajasthan contributes 24% in state’s GDP. With high productivity of agricultural and horticultural crops, Jaipur stands as a choice for most entrepreneurs. Jaipur has 2 integrated cold chain and infrastructure facilities namely, Dev Milk Foods Pvt. Ltd. and Fidelo Farms Private Limited. Close proximity to the airport makes Jaipur better connected.
State government initiatives
- Under the Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme, high incentives and exemptions will be available to the food processing sector.
- For various categories of food processing enterprises there will be 5% interest subsidy for 5 years.
- A 100 crore dairy unit to be set near Jaipur district having a collection capacity of 1, 10,000 litres of milk a day.
Potential set up of Food Industries in Jaipur District
|Food processing industry||Location|
|Dehydration, processing & packaging of fruits and vegetables||Sitapura|
|Jam, Jellies, Pickles||Sitapura, Hirawala, Bindayaka|
|Mushroom cultivation and processing||Sitapura, Hirawala, Bindayaka|
|Egg powder, Garlic powder||Sitapura|
View Our Portfolio