FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOOD INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION
EXTERNAL R & D
Synergizing Concept to Commercialization!
TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
FOOD BRANDING & MARKET RESEARCH
Your Brand is a story that’s left behind!
Food Consultants in Rajasthan
Rajasthan, the land famous for its rich cultural history and traditional dishes is the largest state by area in India. The state is the largest producer of Psyllium, fenugreek, coriander, coarse grains and Goat meat. Approximately 62% of the working population of the state is dependent on agriculture and allied activities. Rajasthan has 10,000 Food Processing units in operation at micro & small scale sector and 75 units in medium & large scale sector.
A major strength of Rajasthan Food Processing Industry
- Cereal Processing: Being the 4th largest producer of food grains, Rajasthan can be an ideal destination for cereal processing.
- Oilseeds Processing: A total of 55.05 Lakh MT of Oilseeds are produced in the state. Major Oilseeds are Mustard, Soybean and Groundnut.
- Spice Processing: Numerous spices like Fennel, Garlic, fenugreek and coriander are abundantly produced, offering immense scope for spice processing.
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing: The state produces 6.57 and 20.21 Lakh MT of fruits and vegetables respectively. Entrepreneurs can enjoy a successful food business in F&V processing.
- Dairy Processing: With the largest population of livestock in the country, 12% of milk contribution is from Rajasthan. Therefore, investing in milk processing will be a profitable option.
KEY PRODUCTION STATISTICS
- Consists of 10 Agro-climatic zones, supporting the growth of numerous agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Leading contributor of spices, milk and nutri-cereals in India.
- The state has close proximity to large consumer markets.
- The state has 1 Mega Food Park, 5 State-Owned Designated Food Park and 9 Cold chains.
As per the RAJASTHAN STATE INDUSTRIAL POLICY, 2017, the Food Processing sector has been given the status of Thrust Sector. The broad objective of the policy is to create supply chain infrastructure, encourage value addition of agricultural produce, create rural employment, increase export and bring in new technologies to improve agro-food processing.
Potential Investable Projects
|Project name||Process-able products||Value proposition|
|IQF Plant||IQF Facility Meat|
|Leaders in red and white meat production|
|Malting Unit||Malt from Barley||60% barley production in the state|
|Cattle Feed Manufacturing|
|Processing 500 tonnes of|
|State is a high volume consumer of cattle feed|