FOOD PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FOOD INDUSTRY IMPLEMENTATION
EXTERNAL R & D
Synergizing Concept to Commercialization!
TECHNO ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
FOOD BRANDING & MARKET RESEARCH
Your Brand is a story that’s left behind!
Food Consultants in Uttar Pradesh
Food industries act as a bridge between two important spheres of human entrepreneurship i.e. agriculture and industrial sector and contribute significantly to the economic and social development.
Uttar Pradesh, the land where holy Ganga flows is the second-largest economy in India after Maharashtra, with an NSDP of ₹14.46 lakh crore (US$230 billion) and hence contributes 8.406% of GDP India.
Agriculture is the leading occupation in Uttar Pradesh.is the highest producer of mango, potato, peas, gooseberry, watermelon and wheat in India. Utter Pradesh is ranked no 1 in production of food grains, fruits and vegetables, milk, meat and sugarcane in India (2015-16)
Utter Pradesh is brimming with exciting possibilities of developing food industry sector by investing capital and increasing employment. The key strengths of the state for establishing and developing food industry sector are as follows-
- Availability of raw produce all around the year due to humid subtropical climate
- Availability of market as there is high speed, high capacity Delhi-Mumbai and Amritsar-Delhi-Kolkata Industrial corridors pass through the state.
- Availability of human resource due to high population
- Low production cost
Utter Pradesh has the 3rd largest number of registered micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in India (2015-16) and very soon it is going to establish its first-ever mega food park in Jagdishpur.
Government policies to encourage the food processing industry are-
- Capital investment subsidy of 25~35 percent on the cost of plant and machinery and technical civil works up to INR 50 lakhs; 50 percent of project cost up to INR 1 lakh for small food processing units in rural areas.
- 50 percent reimbursement for internationally accepted quality/environmental certification; 75 percent reimbursement for patent/design registration, up to INR 1.5 lakhs in each case.
- Electricity duty exemption for 10 to 15 years (depending on new or pioneer units)
- 100 percent- stamp duty exemption for the private sector (except under PPP) to set up warehouses, cold storages, wholesale markets
- Exemption on mandi fee for purchase of raw materials for 5 to 10 years (5 years for units with investment of at least INR 5 crore in plant & machinery; 10 years for export-oriented units)
The food market of Uttar Pradesh is booming especially in in milk, mango processing and wheat industries leading to provide a consistent economic development of the state. This is considered as the combined effect of government and the people working together for the same goal i.e a financially strong Uttar Pradesh.