“Work culture helps to deal the process in a good manner”
A Food co packer wants commitment from a professional and with proper knowledge of process and systems.
- Process mismatch
- Cultural expectation
- No long term plan
- Insecure feeling
- To cross the initial phase of CMU
- Commitment to commitment
- Idea evolving
7 reasons why food co packer is not working for your business?
1. Process mismatch
- Due to process mismatch it is difficult to put on record with the on going process.
- Hence manufacturers should move with standards process with certification body limits.
2. Cultural expectation
- Cultural differences ranges in between different organizations, policy and terms and conditions need not to be too much hard Organizations need to run with win win basis.
3. No long term plan
- Long term is a must as everyone wants their business to be stable and in a long term run.
- Without long term plan ,no one can see the profitability, which is a key source to understand the fact.
“Organizations needs to have necessary certifications which proves their efficiency for reliability and quality to work with”
Working with organizations with proper certification certificates
Consumers have a right to expect that the foods they purchase and consume will be safe and of high quality. They have a right to voice their opinions about the food control procedures, standards and activities that governments and industry use to ascertain that the food supply has these characteristics. While consumers, governments and others play an important part in ensuring food safety and quality, in free-market societies the ultimate responsibility for investing the physical and managerial resources that are necessary for implementing appropriate controls lies with the food industry – the industry that continuously oversees the manufacture and processing of foods, from raw ingredients to finished product, day in and day out.
4. Insecure feeling
- The brand needs to prove its sustenance which helps co packing industries to believe on them.
- If trust and sustenance doesn’t exist then no one will be interested to work with.
5. To cross the initial phase of CMU
- Some of the CMU’S put their standards so hard and fragile that co packing industries find it very tough to work with.
- It is advisable that standards need to be framed as on certification bodies regulations.
6. Commitment to commitment
- In concise structures of business commitment is a very important factor which is very much needed.
- Without the belief to prove the factor of strength no one will want to ‘go inside you nest’.
7. Idea evolving
- Innovations are must in every sector of business and as such innovations come from evolving ideas.
- Hence if any industry doesn’t provide the chance for innovation then other organizations will not generally be willing to work with.
For Fixing One to One Consultation!